White County Information Technology - Systems Tech
White County will be accepting applications for the position of an Information Technology Systems Tech for the White County IT Department.
This position is open until filled.
Complete job description and applications are available during working hours at the White County Commissioners Office,
1235 Helen Hwy Cleveland, Georgia 30528
Phone (706) 865-2235
This is a full time position offering comparable wages and full benefits.
Successful applicant must pass background checks and have an acceptable driving record. White County is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are subject to open records law.
Building Inspector / Code Enforcement OfficerWhite County is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Building Inspector/Code Enforcement.
This position is primarily Building Inspections and will provide some assistance in the Code Enforcement Division. ICC Residential Certifications preferred.
This position is open until filled. Complete job description and applications are available 8 am – 5 pm, Mon-Fri at the White County Commissioners Office, 1235 Helen Hwy, Cleveland, Georgia 30528 (706) 865-2235 or at www.whitecounty.net.
Successful applicant must be able to pass a background investigation, have an acceptable driving record, and drug/alcohol test.
This is a full time position offering comparable compensation and full benefits. White County is an equal opportunity employer. Applications are subject to open records law.
Volunteer Fire Fighter
- Minimum Qualifications of Standards Required for Performing Essential Job Functions:
- Georgia Firefighters Standards and Training Council
- Firefighter Certification Requirement: O.C.G.A 25-4-8At least 18 years of age;
- Not have been convicted of a felony within 10 years prior to employment;
- Have good moral character as determined by investigation under procedure approved by the Council;
- Be fingerprinted and a search made of local, state and national fingerprint files to disclose any criminal record;
- Be in good physical condition as determined by a medical examination and successfully pass the minimum physical agility requirements as established by the Council;
- Possess a high school diploma or general education development equivalency.
- Successfully challenge the Georgia Firefighters Certification Examination
- Must have an acceptable driving record.